Wednesday 25 May 2016

Rustique

This is the name of the village where we are staying. And it is. Our camping ground is idyllic French countryside. The day is warm so I have done 4 loads of washing and the sun is doing the rest.
We are taking it easy today. Noel is drying everything out. We had croissants for breakfast which we ordered the night before. Very relaxed sitting outside.
I met some German people from Munich who are staying here. They told me you can bike for many kilometres along the canal which is close to us. So we may do that later. Our village is also purported to be very interesting so we will walk up and have a look.
We have decided to have an extra night here which means we can see Carcassonne tomorrow.  I am going to enquire in my best(?) French, if we can get a taxi so we can leave everything here and don't have to worry about parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comment has been submitted for moderation.